Pricing includes full instruction and supervision for anyone with or without a firearms license for the entire time that they are in the shooting range (Must be accompanied by a friend if not licensed).
Adult day passes are $39.95 per day and grants access to both the pistol and rifle range. Persons under the age of (18) must have a legal guardian present. Includes 1 free paper target (additional targets available for $1.00 each). Passes are valid for the entire day. Please retain your receipt for same day re-entry.
- 10 shooting lanes equipped with a state of the art action target electronic carrier to allow you to set your target at your desired distance.
- Check out our calendar for our various leagues (Bullseye, CHAS, IPSC). During the winter months our Saturday league nights are open for IPSC competitors and is very friendly towards new members. For more information please go to our IPSC information page .
- For your safety, and ours, only ammunition purchased at the range, at that time of use, can be used with our range guns.
- Professionally maintained 20-yard indoor range.
- We have 4 sitting position booths that allow calibers up to a .338 Lapua Magnum to be shot on the range.
- Ballistic charts for zeroing the most common calibers in various grain weights on our range, up to 400 yards. (See them here)
- Target vision cameras available in each shooting lane. This app allows you to connect your smart device and see your target up close in real time.
- Available service of sighting in your hunting rifles for a "nominal fee".
- Professionally maintained 40-yard indoor range.
GROUP AND PARTY BOOKINGS FOR GUN RANGE
Group bookings are available for birthdays, bachelor/bachelorette parties , and company functions. If you have a group of 8 or more you will all receive 10% off your range pass, so call today to book your next group event! As a group, you can take advantage of our firearm selection by choosing several guns and then alternating lanes to try the various types of firearms.
Professional Law Enforcement, Sheriffs etc. Can contact management for a quote for private bookings.
There are no restrictions on how old a person has to be to fire a gun, however, we require that persons under the age of (18) have a legal guardian present. While using Phoenix Indoor Range is safe, we must be respectful of our community and insurance obligations.
With your range fee, you are covered by our limited liability insurance. Anyone entering the range MUST sign a waiver that states that you are aware that you will be using real guns and real bullets and that there are inherent risks with the sport. Please bring your government issued photo I.D. as it must be presented before access is given to our ranges.
Non-licensed patrons are required to come with a friend for insurance and safety purposes.