IPSC “BLACK BADGE”
“IPSC is the acronym for the International Practical Shooting Confederation. IPSC is a dynamic shooting sport where the principles of Accuracy, Speed, and Power are balanced in a unique scoring system. IPSC has defined Action Shooting. It requires competitors to shoot fast and accurately, often shooting on the move and developing techniques and styles to shave off fractions of a second between shots, during reloads and drawing from the holster. IPSC Canada is the governing body for our sport in Canada.” – IPSC-Canada.org
Phoenix is proud to host the Edmonton IPSC LEAGUE on various Saturday nights. More Classes are being organized.
16 Hours of hands-on Gun Instruction (Practical and Classroom)
The Black Badge course offers in-depth training in the safe competitive shooting techniques required not only to compete at IPSC events but to deliver the confidence and expertise to use handguns in the safest possible manner. Visit Phoenix Range today and ask about our Black Badge training program! (Courses offered at the end of each month) For more information about IPSC and the Alberta organization, please visit IPSC-Canada and IPSC Alberta.
Additional Booking and transfer/no-show details:
- Refunds will not be given on any course bookings for any reason. (Including moving, etc. NO EXCEPTIONS)
- Changing and re-booking any dates booked must be done in-person. If there are more than 7 days prior to the date of your course, there won’t be a transfer fee charged.
- Date changes made within 7 days from the course date will incur a fee in the amount of $150.00 per course change payable at the time of re-booking. Re-booking must be done in person (NO EXCEPTIONS)
- The course date can only be changed one time per participant. No refunds or additional class transfer will be allowed. Paid fees will be forfeited for no-shows.
- Failure to show for a course without prior notice (minimum 24 hours) to Phoenix Range will result in forfeiture of your course fees at the discretion of Management.